How to organize a flawless party? First of all it is good to understand what kind of party it will be a birthday, a graduation party, a baptism. Once you have clarified the reason for the celebration, you have to choose the theme and the dominant colors to avoid a shapeless jumble of objects with a rainbow result. It will thus be possible to coordinate the different elements, such as napkins, dishes, tablecloths etc.
After having recovered all the material, we will move on to the most fun phase: setting up the space, outdoors or indoors, without neglecting a personal touch that never hurts. Also provide a background music that can restore tone to the party in moments of fatigue. Remember that very often less is more.
Let’s find out what your party can’t miss in 10 points
- Set up the space with transparent balloons filled with colored confetti to bring a breath of joy … the children will be delighted.
- Create the right atmosphere with the string of white lights in warm tones (suitable for both indoors and outdoors). It consists of 50 USB-powered fairy lights.
- Make the party more colorful and festive by hanging flags.
- Set up whistles to liven up the party and draw attention.
- Create a corner for the photos to make the atmosphere bubblier.
- Coordinate tablecloths, napkins, glasses, cutlery and saucers with the theme and colors of the party.
- Also prepare some rainbow straws for an extra touch of color and cheer.
- Prepare gift bags in line with the chosen theme, in which guests can store their gifts.
- Cheer the guests with lots of sweets: they can’t miss the sparkling cupcakes to make memorable with toppers, choosing them with writings, drawings or themed, like the Harry Potter saga.
- Conclude the party in glory by offering guests a small gift such as the fun soap bubble kit.
If you have finally decided to get married, to celebrate this important stage, then, the right idea may be to think of an engagement party, as tradition would like.
In fact, once upon a time the engagement party was an absolutely essential ritual: it was organized by the bride’s parents because, on this occasion, the future groom gave the ring to the chosen one, while the father of the bride formalized the upcoming wedding with a speech.
Today the custom is much less felt, however, it can still be very romantic to celebrate the decision to get married with a special evening, in the midst of relatives and close friends.
Where to start? Here are some tips for organizing the perfect engagement party.
Establish a budget
The first thing to do, even if it may seem unromantic, is to decide how much you can or want to spend on the celebrations. Someone will certainly prefer to save to keep more money aside for the wedding, but it doesn’t matter: even by focusing on hand made it will be possible to organize a romantic engagement party. And yes, don’t forget to make use of the Toronto Party Bus for the parties outside.
Unlike the wedding, the engagement party requires very few guests and therefore the closest relatives and closest friends, those who may have lived the first steps of your love story from the beginning. So no mileage lists and no fear that diplomatic incidents could arise. The wedding celebrations must be as intimate as possible.